This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Smartphones, eBook readers, and tablet computers like the Apple iPad have forever changed the way people access and interact with content. Your customers expect the content you provide them to be adaptive –responding to the device, their location, their situation, and their personalized needs.
Authors Ann Rockley and Charles Cooper provide insights and guidelines that will help you develop a unified content strategy—a repeatable, systematic plan that can help you reach your customers, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
This up-to-date new edition of Managing Enterprise Content helps you:
- Determine business requirements
- Build your vision
- Design content that adapts to any device
- Develop content models, metadata, and workflow
- Put content governance in place
- Adapt to new and changed roles
- Identify tools requirements
With this book you’ll learn to design adaptable content that frees you from the tyranny of an ever increasing array of devices.
List Price: $ 31.99
Content is king… and the new kingmaker… and your message needs to align with your model and metrics and other mumbo jumbo, right? Whether you’re slogging through theory or buzzwords, there’s no denying content strategy is coming of age. But what’s in it for you? And if you’re not a content strategist, why should you care?
Because even if content strategy isn’t your job, content’s probably your problem–and probably more than you think. You or your business has a message you want to deliver, right? You can deliver that message through various channels and content types, from Tweets to testimonials and photo galleries galore, and your audience has just as many ways of engaging with it. So many ways, so much content… so where’s the problem? That is the problem. And you can measure it in time, creativity, money, lost opportunity, and the sobs you hear equally from creative directors, project managers, and search engine marketing specialists.
The solution is content strategy, and this book offers real-world examples and approaches you can adopt, no matter your role on the team. Put content strategy to work for you by taking in never-before-seen case studies from teams at Johns Hopkins Medicine, MINI, Icebreaker, and more. Content Strategy at Workis a book for designers, information architects, copywriters, project managers, social media consultants, and anyone who works with visual or verbal content. If communication matters for your company or client, put content strategy to work for you.
- Explore a content strategy framework and processes from both consultancies and in-house marketing departments
- Dig into case studies and interviews from brands in academia, apparel, network television, the non-profit sector, retail, and more
- Gather practical sales techniques and examples to sell content strategy–or to use content strategy to sell other services and larger projects
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 17.13
Related Content Management Products